On Athena TechHub, we focus on developing & nurturing the best talents from diverse academic backgrounds and industry experiences to embrace innovation & frontier technology.
- Responsible for designing and developing a specific analytical dashboard, reporting as intended, understanding needs, and evaluating issues from business requirements to solve challenges;
- Clearly understanding and communicating complex financial and technical concepts to both technical and non-technical teams.
- Ability to analyze issues and come up with analytical research and solutions to validate hypotheses and answer business challenges;
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data sets in various software packages into actionable insights;
- Define functional requirements and support the design of testing strategies.
- Secure and protect company and customer data and build processes to prevent improper disclosure.
II. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- You've worked on high-quality products in the finance or security space
- Prior experience working in modeling, financial knowledge is a must;
- Familiar with the following programming languages: NoSQL, SQL, Python, R, or coding languages required;
- Familiar with the Agile and JIRA
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience in Web3 Company (or understanding of its practices and trends);
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex technical environment with high adaptability and flexibility effectively;
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly, and to take on a broad range of analytical tasks
- High attention to detail and ability to ensure high-quality work;
- Team player attitude and a proactive work ethic.
III. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Great facility to work. You will have a MacBook and extra high-definition screens
- Premium health insurance package and annual medical check-up
- Sponsorship for training courses
- Interesting activities: gym/fitness club at work, English club, corporate social responsibility events...
- With regular discussions, you will have a lot of opportunities to learn from experts in their fields
- Annual bonus and project bonus
- International opportunity to expose and grow
- At least one abroad travels every year. We often send our elites to international conferences like GDC, WWDC, Google I/O... to update the latest technology
- Full labor insurance (social, health, unemployed)
- Annual leave 12 days / sick leave 2 days / remote work 12 days
- Free food & drinks, kitchen at work, PlayStation after work
- Friday evening party, happy hour, team activities, and awesome parties…
IV. FURTHER INFORMATION
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday (8:30 -18:00)
- Address: Olympus Building, 40A Lam Son, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh city.