I. KEY JOB DUTIES
- Write, execute and maintain test cases.
- Estimate and perform testing following test plans. Align and report testing status with development on daily basis.
- Analyze the results of testing, submit defect reports, and lead the triage of defect reports to ensure that they are properly prioritized and assigned.
- Implement and maintain the testing process to ensure both the development team and QA team stays on the same page and issues are solved efficiently.
- Follow up on requests from the development team.
- Ensure effective internal and external communication. Proactively implement initiatives to enhance test processes and foster collaboration between internal and external QA teams.
II. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT / SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Experienced in playing games (for all levels)
- Experienced in mobile game testing, gameplay, and game terminology (from middle level)
- Testing and Mobile platforms. Software & Hardware knowledge
- Essential Game Features: iOS & Android
- Game development and QA Processes
- Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Test tools
- Reporting and synthesis
- Identify Test case scenarios
- Write Test cases and Checklists
- Problem-solving & troubleshooting
- Bug report and isolate. Bug follow up
- Communication & Teamwork
- Working with Work Management Tool: Jira, Zephyr Scale, Firebase
- Analyzing & Creating Test cases
- Analyzing Game Documents
- English reading & communication
- Prioritization, Time Management
- Passion for games
- Growth Mindset
- Quick learner
- Work Ethics
III. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Great facility to work. You will have a MacBook and extra high-definition screens
- Premium health insurance package and annual medical check-up
- Sponsorship for training courses
- Interesting activities: gym/fitness club at work, English club, corporate social responsibility events...
- Attractive signing bonus for important positions
- With regular discussions with the CEO, founders, and executives of the company, you will have a lot of opportunities to learn from experts in their fields
- Annual bonus and project bonus
- International opportunity to expose and grow
- At least one abroad travels every year. We often send our elites to international conferences like GDC, WWDC, Google I/O... to update the latest technology
- Full labor insurance (social, health, unemployed)
- Annual leave 12 days / sick leave 2 days / remote work 12 days
- Free food & drinks, kitchen at work, PlayStation after work
- Friday evening party, happy hour, team activities, and awesome parties…
IV. FURTHER INFORMATION
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday (8:30 -18:00)
- Address: Olympus Building, 40A Lam Son, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh city.