I. KEY JOB DUTIES
- Lead business scenarios from definition to execution, against product go-to-market plan from early stage to marketing & operation.
- Drive the implementation of new innovations to improve virality, engagement, and monetization.
- Cooperate and leverage resources of functional teams to implement project activities.
- Drive and optimize global mobile marketing campaigns with paid ad networks.
- Focus on maximizing revenues by implementing innovative monetization techniques and driving engagement.
- Fostering the team’s knowledge and discipline to deliver success in interpersonal & framework building.
- Lead and oversee the development of performance plans for newly launched games and help the team execute to maximize value
II. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT / SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
Knowledge & Experience:
- Deep understanding of how retention and monetization are driven by Mobile
- Definition of metrics and their relationship in analyzing digital ad campaigns
- Advanced concepts of UA
- Fundamental concepts of Marketing & Business
- Experience in creative production or marketing idea pitching
- Good at mathematics
- Possess a deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem, industry trends, and players
- Well-developed quantitative skills and a history of making data-driven decisions
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, excellent English language skills
- Advanced Excel skills, experience in using tools to analyze data
- Experience in setting up and optimizing campaigns on Facebook Ads & Google Ads or other ad networks
- Data-driven mindset
- Carefulness and detail-oriented
- Eager to learn and ready to apply new knowledge/skills
- Passionate in the gaming industry and digital marketing
- Highly self-motivation and self-management
III. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Great facility to work. You will have a MacBook and extra high-definition screens
- Premium health insurance package and annual medical check-up
- Sponsorship for training courses
- Interesting activities: gym/fitness club at work, English club, corporate social responsibility events...
- Attractive signing bonus for important positions
- With regular discussions with the CEO, founders, and executives of the company, you will have a lot of opportunities to learn from experts in their fields
- Annual bonus and project bonus
- International opportunity to expose and grow
- At least one abroad travels every year. We often send our elites to international conferences like GDC, WWDC, Google I/O... to update the latest technology
- Full labor insurance (social, health, unemployed)
- Annual leave 12 days / sick leave 2 days / remote work 12 days
- Free food & drinks, kitchen at work, PlayStation after work
- Friday evening party, happy hour, team activities, and awesome parties…
IV. FURTHER INFORMATION
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday (8:30 -18:00)
- Address: Olympus Building, 40A Lam Son, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh city.