1. OVERALL JOB RESPONSIBILITY
Do you love playing the mobile games and dream about making a game for millions of people globally?
Are you smart and creative?
Are you well-organized, and good at communication skill (by both English and your mother tongue)?
Do you like working in an extremely fast-growing startup with an inspiring team and awesome office?
If your answer is “yes” for all of the above. This position is for you.
2. KEY JOB DUTIES
Play the key role in the Mobile Game Production process; coordinate project teams to launch many casual mobile games for international/global markets
- Planning, coordinating and supervising the game development cycle in order to achieve the objectives of the project
- Coordinating the activity of a small team of 7-15 programmers, game designers, artists, QC
- Managing the project risks & conflicts that can affect the project objectives
- Constantly controlling the game quality and the project status to make sure that the games are delivered on time and match Athena Studio’s high-quality standards
- Monitor and improve UI/UX and game metrics
- Grooming and refining the product backlog
- Understanding the development team’s velocity so he/she has a sense of when backlog items may be ready for release
- Communicating frequently with the stakeholders
- In the sprint review meeting, helping the team demonstrate new features and facilitating conversations with the stakeholders on the direction of the product and the product backlog
- Sharing and maintaining a budget, managing risks and issues
3. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT / SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- At least 3 year of experience in a similar position
- Passionate about mobile games, and having good knowledge of a wide variety of mobile games on different platforms
- Excellent ability to evaluate F2P mobile games
- Strong logical, analytical & planning skills, well-organized, problem-solving
- Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Proactive, open-minded
- Excellent leadership and team spirit
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English is a plus
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum model is a plus
- Have a shipped product on stores is plus (if it is a successful product, it’s a bigger plus, of course)
4. WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Great facility to work. You will have a MacBook and extra high definition screens
- Remote work 12 days / Annual leave 12 days / Sick leave 2 days
- Full labor insurance (social, health, unemployed)
- Premium health insurance package for you and your relatives
- Annual health check-up at the premium clinic
- Development opportunity: sponsorship for all training courses includes Business English...
- Interesting workout activities: gym/fitness, yoga, kick-boxing, football after work
- Attractive signing bonus for important positions
- With regular discussions with the CEO, founders and executives of the company, you will have a lot of opportunities to learn from experts in their fields
- Annual bonus and project bonus
- International opportunity to expose and grow
- Professional, creative working environment and talented teams, equal-opportunities & agile culture
- At least one abroad travel every year. We often send our elites to international conferences like GDC, WWDC, Google I/O... to update the latest technology
- 1-2 Annual Luxury Company Trip, Team Building
- Free food & drinks, kitchen at work, PlayStation & billiards corner
- Friday evening party, happy hours, team activities and awesome parties
- Remaining Annual leave will be transferred to the next working year
- Additional allowance, gifts for birthdays, giving-birth, weddings, illness, Mid-Autumn Festival, Lunar New Year, 1/1, 1/5, 1/6…
- Paternity Leave policy offers more 10 days Paid leave, not including days-off according to Vietnam Labor Law regulations
- Free parking
5. FURTHER INFORMATION
- Working hour: from Monday to Friday (8:30 -18:00)
- Address: 40A Lam Son Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City.