1. OVERALL JOB RESPONSIBILITY
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly
2. KEY JOB DUTIES
- Write and manage the test plan.
- Write test cases, with the design and development team's support. Align and report testing status with development on daily basis.
- Maintain and execute test cases as necessary.
- Analyze the results of testing, submit defect reports, and lead the triage of defect reports to ensure that they are properly prioritized and assigned.
- Manage and assign tasks to the team, ensure project quality meets delivery time.
- Implement and maintain the testing process to ensure both the development team and QC team stays on the same page and issues are solved efficiently.
- Follow up on requests from the development team.
- Ensure effective internal and external communication. Proactively implement initiatives to enhance test processes and foster collaboration between internal and external QC teams.
3. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT / SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- From 2 years’ experience in mobile game testing.
- Have a passion for mobile games, widely played games with in-depth knowledge of different types of games.
- Proven ability in managing and tracking schedules.
- Can communicate in English & be proficient in reading English documents.
- Good interpersonal skills to undertake collaborative work with teams.
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Foundation knowledge of Software testing is a plus (ISTQB preferred)
- Problem-solving & troubleshooting skills.
4. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Great facility to work. You will have a MacBook and extra high definition screens
- Remote work 12 days / Annual leave 12 days / Sick leave 2 days
- Full labor insurance (social, health, unemployed)
- Premium health insurance package for you and your relatives
- Annual health check-up at the premium clinic
- Development opportunity: sponsorship for all training courses includes Business English...
- Interesting workout activities: gym/fitness, yoga, kick-boxing, football after work
- Attractive signing bonus for important positions
- With regular discussions with the CEO, founders, and executives of the company, you will have a lot of opportunities to learn from experts in their fields
- Annual bonus and project bonus
- International opportunity to expose and grow
- Professional, creative working environment and talented teams, equal-opportunities & agile culture
- At least one abroad travel every year. We often send our elites to international conferences like GDC, WWDC, Google I/O... to update the latest technology
- 1-2 Annual Luxury Company Trip, Team Building
- Free food & drinks, kitchen at work, PlayStation & billiards corner
- Friday evening party, happy hours, team activities, and awesome parties
- The remaining Annual leave will be transferred to the next working year
- Additional allowance, gifts for birthdays, giving-birth, weddings, illness, Mid-Autumn Festival, Lunar New Year, 1/1, 1/5, 1/6…
- Paternity Leave policy offers more 10 days Paid leave, not including days-off according to Vietnam Labor Law regulations
- Free parking
5. FURTHER INFORMATION
- Working hour: from Monday to Friday (8:30 -18:00)
- Address: 40A Lam Son, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Please send your CV to us via email: email@example.com