1. OVERALL JOB RESPONSIBILITY & KEY JOB DUTIES
We are looking for talented game designers who has a great passion for puzzle/casual/arcade game genre. She/he will be working with awesome team members toward a designated goal under the supervision of a PM. His/her main tasks are:
- Design levels for puzzle games.
- Design and balance game system, in-game economy, difficulty progression and more.
- Leading the collaborative process with other designers, artists, engineers to transform game concepts into high-quality products with strong player engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Continuously review development progress to ensure the final product quality meets the high expectations.
- Research and select promising ideas to create prototypes that can bring great experience to players.
- Monitor and analyze game performance and user data to improve existing features and game KPI metrics.
- Be a positive influence, improve overall creativity and inspire passion for other team members
2. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT / SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Knowledge in casual game mechanics, game flow and user psychology
- Math & excel background
- Background technical or programming
- Mobile & social game market, game trending especially in casual and puzzle games
- Analytics and statistical skill
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Prototyping or ideation skill
- Game balancing, including in-game economies and difficulty progression
- Self-critique and accept outside critique
- Identify and solve issues proactively
- Keen eye for details
- Passion for playing and making games
- Ability to create a prototype by yourself with any creation software or game engine (Unity3d, cocos, Game Maker,...)
- Experience shipped one or more puzzle/arcade/casual games
- Sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Great facility to work. You will have a MacBook and extra high definition screens
- Remote work 12 days / Annual leave 12 days / Sick leave 2 days
- Full labor insurance (social, health, unemployed)
- Premium health insurance package for you and your relatives
- Annual health check-up at the premium clinic
- Development opportunity: sponsorship for all training course includes Business English...
- Interesting workout activities: gym/fitness, yoga, kick-boxing, football after work
- With regular discussions with the CEO, founders and executives of the company, you will have a lot of opportunities to learn from experts in their fields
- Annual bonus and project bonus
- International opportunity to expose and grow
- Professional, creative working environment and talented teams, equal-opportunities & agile culture
- At least one abroad travel every year. We often send our elites to international conferences like GDC, WWDC, Google I/O... to update the latest technology
- 1-2 Annual Luxury Company Trip, Team Building
- Free food & drinks, kitchen at work, PlayStation & billiards corner
- Friday evening party, happy hours, team activities and awesome parties
- Remaining Annual leave will be transferred to the next working year
- Additional allowance, gifts for birthdays, giving-birth, weddings, illness, Mid-Autumn Festival, Lunar New Year, 1/1, 1/5, 1/6…
- Paternity Leave policy offers more 10 days Paid leave, not including days-off according to Vietnam Labor Law regulations
- Free parking
4. FURTHER INFORMATION
- Working hour: from Monday to Friday (8:30 -18:00)
- Address: 40A Lam Son, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Please send your CV to us via email: email@example.com