1. OVERALL JOB RESPONSIBILITY & KEY JOB DUTIES
- Deliver high quality 2d assets.
- Actively raise and solve problems in projects.
- Brainstorm with team to contribute ideas to game development.
- Research and set art direction for project.
- Write the art document
- Research and keep update references, new art style, art trends
- Provide materials to support Marketing team (screenshots, banners, posters)
2. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT/ SKILLS/ ATTRIBUTE
- Academic background in art, design or equivalent programs
- 3+ years of knowledge/experience in mobile game industry
- Possess good understanding of design standard and visual hierarchy
- Knowledge about art concept and environment
- Good understanding in human anatomy, proportion and perspective
- Strong understanding of UX, specialized in mobile games
- Require good skills for hand-drawing, digital painting and illustration
- Proficiency in using design tools (Photoshop, AI, etc...)
- Able to set art styles for new games or keep up with existing projects
- Familiar with Unity
- Able to work on all aspects of the game from the concepts, UI, VFX, icons, logos to optimizing assets
- Able to independently research and create quality solutions to problems
- Good at written & spoken English
- Able to create animations by using Spine or other tools is a plus
- Able to ask and give constructive feedback.
- Having basic skills in 3D design softwares (Blender, Maya,...) is a plus
- Strong interest for Puzzle, Casual games art
- Good artistic eyes and pay attention to detail
- Possess the spirit of pioneer, creative and unique thinking
- Show an eagerness to accommodate design feedback
- Communicate effectively with other team members (strong communication skills)
- Willing to share ideas and knowledge
- Can-do attitude, learning spirit
- Absolute passion for games & open minded & team player
3. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Great facility to work. You will have a MacBook and extra high definition screens
- Premium health insurance package and annual medical check-up
- Sponsorship for training courses
- Interesting activities: gym/fitness club at work, English club, corporate social responsibility events...
- Attractive signing bonus for important positions
- With regular discussions with the CEO, founders and executives of the company, you will have a lot of opportunities to learn from experts in their fields
- Annual bonus and project bonus
- International opportunity to expose and grow
- At least one abroad travels every year. We often send our elites to international conferences like GDC, WWDC, Google I/O... to update the latest technology
- Full labor insurance (social, health, unemployed)
- Annual leave 12 days / sick leave 2 days / remote work 12 days
- Free food & drinks, kitchen at work, PlayStation after work
- Friday evening party, happy hour, team activities and awesome parties…
4. FURTHER INFORMATION
- Working hour: from Monday to Friday (8:30 -18:00)
- Address: 40A Lam Son, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh city.
- Please send your CV to us via email: email@example.com